14 Quotes That Will Make You Believe In Friendship
Friendship is pure and it’s true when you find a good friend in life. Do you believe that true friendship exists in life? Well, it does and you have to believe this for
sure. Listed are some quotes that will make you believe in friendship. Read on to know more on this.
1. A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.” – By Arnold H.
2. If a man does not make new acquaintances as he advances through life, he will soon find himself alone. A man should keep his
friendships in constant repair.” – By Samuel Johnso
3. True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.” – By Dave Tyson Gentry
4. The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best
conversation you’ve had.” – By Author Unknown
5. She is a friend of mind. She gather me, man. The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order. It’s good,
you know, when you got a woman who is a friend of your mind.” – By Toni Morrison, Beloved
6. Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts.” – By Margaret Lee
7. We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.