50 Things to Be Thankful for In Life
“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more” – Oprah Winfrey.
So this thanksgiving, listen to the wise words of Oprah and be thankful for all those small and big pleasures that your life provides. To help you get started, here’s a list of 50 things you should be thankful for in life:
Be thankful for:
1. The lovely sunset that fills your heart with beauty and love.
2. The pristine sunrise that gives you hope and strength to conquer your day.
3. The beautiful plants that soothe your eyes with their beautiful green cover.
4. The lovely roses with their fragrance so sweet.
5. The friends who brighten your day.
6. The family members who care for you.
7. Your dreams that motivate you.
8. Your house that makes you feel warm and cozy.
9. Your eyes which enable you to see the wonderful beauty of the world.
10. Your mind which helps you make sense of everything in this world.
11. Your beautiful and generous heart.
12. Your body which is healthy and sound.
13. Your belief in yourself.
14. Your favorite coffee shop where you can sit and take a break from everything.
15. Those close friends whom you can call and chat at odd hours.
16. All the modern tools and equipment that make your life easy and comfortable.
17. All those moments that you get to spend with people you like.
18. Having a job.
19. The first showers of rain in hot summers.
20. Having someone in your life who makes your heart skip a beat.
21. Hearing those three sweet words: ‘ I love you’
22. Having someone who can console you when you cry.
23. Having a friend to chat and gossip.
24. Having those wonderful dresses and shoes that make you look gorgeous.
25. Those romantic candle night dinners.
Photo Courtesy: Gazel