15 Ways to Tighten Skin After Weight Loss
Women are always craving for that hour glass perfect figure. It’s obvious that getting rid of that extra flab and weight is the first step towards that perfect body. But after struggling hard to reduce weight, you find yourself with sagging skin. Enlisted here are some ways to tighten skin after weight loss.
1. Scrub that loose skin away! Well this method seems to work on the principle that scrubbing promotes blood flow leading to a better, healthier skin with good elasticity. So grab yourself a good scrub and use twice/thrice daily.
2. A good massage regimen may also help you in tightening your skin.
3. Go spa-hunting and try to find what they offer. Many specialized spa treatments like wraps, masks, customized baths and the likes are directed at skin tightening.
4. Give those collagen creams a try! Such creams are specially designed for skin tightening. Consult your dermatologist to see how you can benefit from them.
5. Drink a lot of water. It really helps in hydrating and rejuvenating your skin!
6. Have a lot of fruits and vegetables. Ideally you should be having 4-5 servings per day which will ensure that you get all those vital nutrients that your skin needs to get back into shape!
7. Stay safe from the sun. Wear sunscreens and get proper sun protection.
8. Steer clear of sulfates in bath products like soaps, shampoos, body wash and the likes. This is because sulfates are known to give you a dry rough skin, something you should totally avoid if you are trying to tighten your skin. Many sulfate free products are available in the market, so shop carefully.