18 Benefits of Learning Jive
Jive is a rhythmic, lively and spirited dance form popularized in the 40s and 50s. It is one of the best combinations of dance and exercise in today’s world. It provides a perfect solution to those who want to have fun while exercising. So, here’s a list which displays 18 benefits of learning jive to help you get motivated!
1. Jive dance is a great exercise. Around half an hour of jive can help you burn around 200- 400 calories.
2. It helps to tone muscles of entire body, thereby helping you in your weight loss and body firming programs.
3. Jive helps to increase your heart rate, thus it is considered a good cardio exercise.
4. The boredom of exercise is no longer there as you get to swing to your favorite numbers.
5. Because of the fun and entertainment associated with jive, you are more likely to be regular in this special dance–exercise session.
6. Jive adds elegance and style to your body’s normal movements, thereby lending a whole new ‘swing’ to your gait.
7. Dancing makes a person ecstatic. So you get to exercise and you get to be happy too!
8. In today’s fast paced world, time is pretty precious. Jive classes are a great way to spend time with your partner while exercising. That’s quality time!
9. Couples often start bonding better when they learn dance together. It brings the magic and fun back to the relationship.