10 Whitney Houston Quotes We Will Remember Forever
Be it Pop, R&B, Gospel or Soul, Whitney Houston has forever charmed us with her music and her vocal abilities. Her sudden death has truly taken us by surprise and has kept many fans weeping at the death of their favorite artist. This gifted lady has left our world but she will stay forever in our memories, through her music, through her songs, through her repertoire and through her quotes. Enlisted here are some Whitney Houston quotes that throw some light on the person that she was and the life that she led.
1. “From the beginning, the camera and I were great friends. It loves me, and I love it.”
2. “My mother taught me that when you stand in the truth and someone tells a lie about you, don’t fight it.”
3. “When I decided to be a singer, my mother warned me I’d be alone a lot. Basically we all are. Loneliness comes with life.”
4. “I finally faced the fact that it isn’t a crime not having friends. Being alone means you have fewer problems.”
5. “I decided long ago never to walk in anyone’s shadow if I fail, if I succeed at least I did as I believe.”
6. “God gave me a voice to sing with, and when you have that, what other gimmick is there?”
7. “I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside.”
8. “I almost wish I could be more exciting, that I could match what is happening out there to me.”
9. “Nobody makes me do anything I don’t wanna do, it’s my decision. So the biggest devil is me, I’m either my best friend or my worst enemy.”
10. “I know that I could really kill for my daughter. I know because I’m living for her, so I’m fierce when it comes down to it. And I feel the same about my husband and my family. I’m just fiercely protective. It’s like, that’s my lair and nobody messes with my lair.”
These Whitney Houston quotes show her love for her music, for her family and for life. Her free spiritedness is truly an inspiration to many. RIP, Whitney Houston!