10 Good Quotes To Put On Facebook
When on Facebook, you want to share everything with your friends. Whether it’s something good or bad in your life, you will want to tell it to anyone who’s listening. So why not make a good opportunity out of this and put great quotes by great people as your Facebook status? The quotes don’t have to be random though. You never know when a particular situation in your life may relate to one of these quotes. So have a pick from the below mentioned quotes.
1. “You can do anything, but not everything.” - David Allen
2. “If you want something you never had before, you have to do something you’ve never done before.” - Drina Reed
3. “Life is something to do when you can’t get to sleep.” - Fran Lebowitz
4. “Any idiot can face a crisis, it’s day to day living that wears you out.” - Anton Chekhov
5. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” - C.S. Lewis
6. “Don’t quack like a duck.. soar like an eagle.” - Ken Blanchard
7. “Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else’s can shorten it.” - Cullen Hightower
8. “Anything worth doing, is worth doing slowly.” - Mae West
9. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe
10. “Find your light – they can’t love you if they can’t see you.” - Bette Midler
These are quotes that you can use to put on Facebook.
Photo Courtesy: codemastersnake