10 Best Jennifer Lawrence Quotes
Jennifer Lawrence has tasted success at a very young age. She is a well known actress in Hollywood. She has won an ‘Academy Award for Best Actress’. She is also famous for her catchy and sometimes amusing quotes. Listed below are some best quotes by Jennifer Lawrence.
1. “I picked up an issue of Cosmopolitan the other day that had tips for job interviews, because I was like, ‘I need to get better at interviews.’ The article was basically about how to get someone not to hate you in 20 minutes. Every single thing they told you not to do, I was like, ‘I do that every day.”
2. “I couldn’t be happier about being a part of ‘Hunger Games’ and to play Katniss. I have a huge responsibility to the fans of this incredible book and I don’t take it lightly. I will give everything I have to these movies and to this role to make it worthy of Suzanne Collins’ masterpiece.”
3. “I get photographers hiding in my bushes. We’re way past autographs. We’re into being stalked and followed.”
4. “I just kind of opened up and said, ‘I feel like a rag doll. I have hair and makeup people coming to my house every day and putting me in new, uncomfortable, weird dresses and expensive shoes, and I just shut down and raise my arms up for them to get the dress on, and pout my lips when they need to put the lipstick on.”
5. “But really, for the most part – doing a prequel is great because you do have room to kind of free this character and how they got to where they are instead of being a slave to exactly what the previous actor did.”