50 Love Quotes That Will Melt Your Heart
21. I can live without money, but I cannot live without love. – Judy Garland
Love is the basic necessity than one needs in life. You may have all the wealth in the world or all the riches ever possible, but nothing has meaning if you don’t have your loved one next to you in life.
22. If you could only love enough, you could be the most powerful person in the world. – Emmet Fox
Hate generates hate in return and love generates love. Anyone in this world can hate and still be powerful. But there are very few people who give love against hate and become truly virtuous. That’s really more important than being the most powerful person in the world, don’t you think?
23. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. – A. A. Milne
Oh, how sweet this quote is! If you can’t live without your sweetheart even for one day, then you will completely relate to this quote. This prayer to God about living one day lesser than your lover is just awesome.
24. Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’ – Erich Fromm
It’s selfish to love someone because you depend on them, right? Selfless love is the one that depends on the other person for needs of love, not for anything else.
25. Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. – Kahlil Gibran
What a thought! And so true. Until you separate from your loved one, you won’t realize the depth of your love for your darling. Haven’t you experienced this, girls?
26. Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination. – Voltaire
Every love story has an element of dream, fantasy and imagination to it. If lovers started taking the things they way they are in reality, they would never experience the magic that love brings in life.
27. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. – Leo Buscaglia
How simple yet straightforward this line is. How can you be living life is there is no love in it?
28. Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another. – H. L. Mencken
Haha! We find this sweet quote really funny. Do you agree with the fact that for a man the only differentiating factor between each woman is love? We think not.
29. Love is the foundation from which your decisions about your life should be made. – Darren L. Johnson
Many people say that decisions should be made practically not emotionally. But what’s life if everything we do is governed by logic and not by emotions. In the classic battle of the head and the heart, we think the heart does win a lot of times in making decisions.
30. Love is the power to see similarity in the dissimilar. – Theodor Adorno
Have you ever seen two people in love being exactly the same? Every couple has differences and they must learn to enjoy that rather than making it a cause to fight. It’s about seeing the world in different colors.