50 Love Quotes That Will Melt Your Heart
11. Love is always in the mood of believing in miracles. – J.C. Powys
Everyone who falls in love start believing in miracles. And that’s a fact. Because love makes you see things differently and paints the world in a beautiful pink hue, miracles begin to happen.
12. Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Leave the fingers open and it stays. Clutch it, and it darts away. – Dorothy Parker
Has it ever happened to you that you love a guy a lot from a distance but he never seems to notice you? You’re not alone friends. But remember, the more you go after him and try to hound him to get yourself noticed, you’re going to lose him. We agree with this sweet love quote – set him free and see if he comes back to you.
13. Love is the seed of all hope. It is the enticement to trust, to risk, to try, to go on. – Gloria Gaither
Have you seen people take more blind risks than ever when they’re in love? We have. Love gives you an amazing level of faith and trust. You feel confident to take on the world. Isn’t that simply amazing?
14. There is no remedy for love but to love more. – David Henry Thoreau
We think this love quote is super sweet. There’s no end to loving someone and being loved. This applies to all sorts of relationships that are based on the foundation of love, not just romantic love. The only way to have a happy life is to keep on loving everybody.
15. Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart. – Lamartine
Have you ever experienced a sunset in the patio with your loved one sitting beside you? If you haven’t, you probably won’t understand what this sweet love quote means. It’s like waking up every morning to find your partner beside you in bed.
16. A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years. – Rupert Brooke
Did you know friends, that we know a lot of couples who are in their late fifties but look extremely young? They tell us that the secret of their youth is physical intimacy, kisses and hugs. Now you know where this sweet love quote comes from, right?
17. A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love. – Stendhal
We strongly believe that the world survives because of hope. Whether it is the need for love, hunger, shelter, money or whatever else, a little love can bring hope and warmth in life.
18. A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. – Honore de Balzac
Even if you are blindfolded, you can recognize your sweetheart instantly right? Every woman in the world can do that. Every twitch and every turn of a man’s face can be read by her partner as if she can read his mind.
19. Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. – Samuel Lover
Living without paying rent isn’t possible anywhere in the world these days. But that’s not the case with the lover’s heart. This is one place where you can take shelter anytime.
20. Fortune and love favor the brave. – Ovid
How do you think brave men have treaded their way in life, whether on the battlefield or in pursuing great achievements? There’s always a constantly burning supply of love somewhere or the other in their life. And that becomes their source of strength.