10 Quotes For Women With Low Self Esteem
Self esteem holds a very important place in your life as it determines what you think about yourself and also influences others’ opinions about you. If you are always criticizing and complaining about yourself, others will tend to do the same. Thus, you have to realize your worth and be capable of achieving all that you set out to. You need to accept yourself as you are and having a low self esteem will do you no good. With these quotes for women with low self esteem, we hope we are able to solve your problem and help you see yourself in a better light.
1. “Our dependency makes slaves out of us, especially if this dependency is a dependency of our self-esteem. If you need encouragement, praise, pats on the back from everybody, then you make everybody your judge.” – Fritz Perls
2. “Say this to yourself…Sometimes I’m so sweet even I can’t stand it….and say it often.” – Dorothy L.
3. “Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction.” – Margaret Thatcher
4. “I think if you exercise, your state of mind – my state of mind – is usually more at ease, ready for more mental challenges. Once I get the physical stuff out of the way it always seems like I have more calmness and better self-esteem.” – Stone Gossard
5. “Security represents your sense of worth, your identity, your emotional anchorage, your self-esteem, your basic personal strength or lack of it.” – Stephen R. Covey
6. “I think, head up and shoulders back. Not only does it make you look taller and thinner but it gives you confidence and boosts your self-esteem.” – Shelley Long
7. “When you’re a beautiful person on the inside, there is nothing in the world that can change that about you. Jealousy is the result of one’s lack of self-confidence, self-worth, and self-acceptance. The Lesson: If you can’t accept yourself, then certainly no one else will.” – Sasha Azevedo
8. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.” – Maxwell Maltz
9. “Dedicate yourself to the good you deserve and desire for yourself. Give yourself peace of mind. You deserve to be happy. You deserve delight.” – Hannah Arendt
10. “To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are.” – Sven Goran Eriksson