10 Ellen DeGeneres Quotes You Will Like
Famed talk show host and actress, Ellen DeGeneres can’t pass a day without making you smile or laugh. Isn’t that true? She gets you going at the drop of a hat. Her words of wisdom as well as humor seem just like the cherry on top of a cake. Let’s check out such famous quotes by Ellen DeGeneres mentioned right below!
1. “I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always say because it’s such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her.”
2. “In the beginning there was nothing. God said, ‘Let there be light!’ And there was light. There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better.”
3. “For me, it’s that I contributed…that I’m on this planet doing some good and making people happy. That’s to me the most important thing, that my hour of television is positive and upbeat and an antidote for all the negative stuff going on in life.”
4. “My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-seven now, and we don’t know where the hell she is.”
5. “Sometimes you can’t see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others.”