30 Beautiful Love Quotes for Valentine’s Day
On this Valentine’s Day, express your immense and true love to your Valentine by sending him beautiful, love-filled quotes. Use them as a messenger to translate what you feel for him and how much he means to you. Send one, Send all, but don’t hesitate to show him how much you care for him, and how much truly and deeply you love him.
1. Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!
- Thomas Hood
2. When love is not madness, it is not love.
- Pedro Calderon de la Barca
3. For twas not into my ear you whispered
But into my heart
Twas not my lips you kissed
But my soul
- Judy Garland
4. For you see, each day I love you more, Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
- Rosemonde Gerard
5. What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you.
6. We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness – and call it love – true love.
- Robert Fulghum
7. Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
- William Shakespeare
8. Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.
- Robert Browning
9. The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
- George Moore
10. We loved with a love that was more than love.
- Edgar Allan Poe
11. Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat.
- Ben Hecht
12. Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.
- Henry Van Dyke
13. I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you.
14. When you’re in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks.
- Natalie Clifford Barney
15. Love is a game that two can play and both win.
- Eva Gabor