10 Quotes To Brighten Someone’s Day
Everyone has troubles and tribulations in their lives. But the real challenge is how you face them without giving up. If someone close to you is feeling upset about something, or something didn’t turn the way they wanted it to, then you should read these quotes to them so as to brighten up their day. Or else, you can text these quotes as a message to them.
1. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” - George Eliot
2. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” - Albert Einstein
3. “First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi
4. “The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature.” – Anne Frank
5. “Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.” – Plato
6. “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard Shaw
7. “Practice hope. As hopefulness becomes a habit, you can achieve a permanently happy spirit.” - Norman Vincent Peale
8. “If you don’t think every day is a good day, just try missing one.” – Cavett Robert
9. “Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm.”? - Audrey Hepburn
10. “Don’t wait for a light to appear at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself.” – Sara Henderson
You can’t always expect each day to turn out shining and excellent. There are bound to be a few bad days in your life. But you must learn to overcome them and march ahead. Isn’t it? We hope these quotes will help to brighten your loved one’s day.
Photo Courtesy: gnuru