10 Inspirational Christmas Quotes
Christmas is here, so are you all geared up for the occasion. There are many things to get inspired on Christmas. Let’s start with some inspirational Christmas quotes. Read on to know more.
1. “Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed, that it might live forever more to fill our every need, that it shall not be just a day, but last a lifetime through, the miracle of Christmas time that brings God close to you.” – Ann Schultz
2. “I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses.” – Taylor Caldwell
3. “It was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, God Bless Us, Every One!” – Charles Dickens
4. “It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you… yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at your brother and offer him your hand.” – Mother Teresa
5. “The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing other’s loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas.” – W. C. Jones