15 Benefits of Drinking Water Early in the Morning
We have always been advised to drink water early in the morning. But do you know the science behind the concept? Listed here are the important benefits of drinking water early in the morning.
1. Drinking water early in the morning flushes toxins from your body. It makes your skin glow.
2. When you drink water on an empty stomach, it actually purifies your colon and makes it easier to absorb nutrients from food during the day.
3. Water on an empty stomach balances your lymph system. The lymph glands aid in the smooth functioning of all organs, balance body fluids and also boost your immune system to fight infections.
4. The efficiency of your immune system is accelerated by drinking water early in the morning.
5. Water, early in the morning, is a great medication in treating ulcer and digestive problems.
6. Water is the main lubricant for all joints in your body. This means, water plays an important role in preventing arthritis, back pain and other joint pains.
7. Drinking water early in the morning doubles your chances of losing weight. You can shed those extra pounds from that late night dessert or just about some extra flab when you regularly drink water as soon as you wake up.
8. Drinking water early in the morning promotes development of new cells and muscles. So, give your cells a new lease of life.