8 Quotes To Make You Smile
Have you been sulking about something bad that happened in your life? Or did you just have an argument with your best friend? Well, we have a nice little surprise for you to cheer you up. Also, sometimes you need that extra little effort from your side to get things back on track. So, here are some quotes that will brighten you up as well as make you smile!
1. “Take life with a pinch of salt… A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.”
Yeah, we totally agree! Don’t you? C’mon if you’re seriously feeling low, then try this out. You never know what may help, do you?
2. “Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.”
Haha. Are you one of those? But we bet you find it hard to come out of temptation, once you find it! Did you find a reason to smile once again?
3. “Remember wherever there is a good-looking, sweet, single or married man there is some woman tired of his bullshit!”
We think you might be aware of this fact, ladies. Men can be really tiring sometimes, isn’t it true?
4. “It’s not true that married men live longer than single men. It only seems longer.”
If the above quote was a take at men, here we’ve got something that points out to us, ladies! But sounds funny, when you read it like that, doesn’t it?
5. “You can’t trust dogs to watch your food.”
We all love our dogs! But hey, they might watch anything and everything you ask them to, apart from food. Oops! That they are bound to gobble up when you’re not around or worse, play with it!
6. “Your wrinkles either show that you’re nasty, cranky, and senile, or that you’re always smiling.” – Carlos Santana
Hmm, now we wonder what you want to be known as? A nasty person, a cranky one, a senile one or a smiling person. The choice isn’t so hard. What are you waiting for? Just smile!
7. “A smile is a facelift that’s in everyone’s price range! ” – Tom Wilson
Seems like you never though of that, right? But now that you’ve got this beauty tip, follow it.
8. “You haven’t lost your smile at all, it’s right under your nose. You just forgot it was there.”
Do we need to give you a better reason to smile?
We do hope these quotes will help you to bring that lovely smile on your face!