12 Christmas Love Quotes
Christmas is the occasion, when you express your love – love for your family, friends and that someone special in your life! So, go ahead and make that person feel more special by wishing a “Merry Christmas” along with these love quotes.
1. “As we struggle with shopping lists and invitations, compounded by December’s bad weather, it is good to be reminded that there are people in our lives who are worth this aggravation, and people to whom we are worth the same.” – Donald E. Westlake
2. “Christmas –that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance–a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.” – Augusta E. Rundel
3. “When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things – not the great occasions – give off the greatest glow of happiness.” – Bob Hope
4. “From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.” – Emily Matthews
5. “Love so easily understands what you can see is the smallest part; you don’t need Christmas in your hands when you have Christmas in your heart.” – Anonymous
6. “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!” – Hamilton Wright Mabie