7 Things To Look Forward To In Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2
Finally the movie that we have all been waiting for is here. For 11 long years, we have waited to see Lord Voldemort dead. His end is now finally here. The poster slogan says, “It all ends”. It may be a very obvious statement, still there is more suspense to it that you can imagine. We bring you things to look forward to in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, the ultimate film. Warning: May contain SPOILERS!
- Harry Potter’s Aunt Petunia is not all that she seems to be. She has not and may not be able to perform magic even in future. But she definitely has a dark secret about her. In this movie you will find out that the letter that was sent with Harry Potter on the doorstep by Dumbledore was not the first one he sent to her.
- Right from the first movie we’ve learnt that Harry is blessed with his mother’s eyes. Did you know that there is a mystery to that as well? This mystery will uncover in the final movie of Harry Potter.
- The Sorting Hat also has a number of unsolved mysteries. It is not just a horcrux, there is more to it than what meets the eye.
- Severus Snape’s character throughout the series is filled with mysteries that never got unsolved. While most of the time he is the antagonist towards Harry, other times he is also responsible for saving Harry’s life. Is Professor Snape good or is he evil? You will finally get to find out the truth about him in the last movie.
- What are the Deathly Hallows all about? They are basically three highly powerful magical objects supposedly created by Death. Learn more about them, through this movie.
- You will get to know the horcruxes, where the Dark Lord Voldemort has hidden the pieces of his soul.
- Finally this movie contains a lot about the history of the Potters that you might be unaware about.
Even if you have read all the books inside out, can you keep yourself from watching your imagination come alive? I doubt. Watch the movie, it is awesome and completely worth your time.