3 Sexiest Tennis Players And Interesting Facts About Them
Tennis has been attracting tens of thousands of sports fans from the time it has been played. Although many fans watch this sport to experience an adrenalin rush during an exciting match, there are many others (especially female fans) who follow the game just for their favorite players. In this article, you’ll get to know important tidbits about 3 sexy male players who are popularizing the game with their shots and moves.
1. Rafael Nadal
- Currently offered the number 1 position by the ATP (Association of Tennis Professionals), Nadal is held as one of the finest players of all time.
- Nadal has shown his magic on the clay court for which he has been deservedly titled, '?The King of Clay'?.
- This sexy Spaniard has created history by winning 19 ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournaments and 9 Grand Slam singles!
- He has also won the 2008 Olympic gold medal, the Career Gold Slam and the Monte Carlo Masters, besides several other tournaments.
- Rafael Nadal owns an Aston Martin DBS, a stylish car that suits his personality.
Photo Courtesy: veroyama
2. Roger Federer
- From tennis players, critics to sports analysts, each and everyone considers Roger Federer as the greatest tennis player of all time.
- Federer is often called 'The Federer Express', the 'Swiss Maestro' and 'Fed Express' by his fans, due to the magic that he casts with his racket.
- Federer has created several records and surpassed his own achievements at times. For 4 consecutive years, he was given the title of the 'Laureus World Sportsman of the Year', which is a record in itself.
- Roger Federer holds a record for winning 16 Grand Slam singles, 5 ATP World Tour Finals and 17 ATP Master Series. He has also achieved the 'Career Grand Slam', a feat which only 3 other male players have accomplished until date.
- Besides being a wonderful player, Roger Federer is a very good human being. He has been supporting charities and organizing various events to help those in need. In order to acknowledge his altruistic attitude and his contribution towards society, the World Economic Forum conferred upon him the title of the '2010 Young Global Leader'.
Photo Courtesy: Boss Tweed
3. Andy Roddick
- Andy Roddick is the only American player to feature in the Top 10 players listed by the ATP.
- He won the US Open in 2003 which made him a Grand Slam singles champion.
- This hottie American is known for his powerful serves which have helped him create several records. Roddick has recorded the fastest serve in 2003 during the U.S. Open.
- Roddick outperformed himself by delivering the fastest serve during a Davis Cup semi-final match in 2004. For this, he won the 2004 ESPY award for being the Best Male Tennis Player.
- Roddick is also a great humanitarian off the court. He makes special efforts to help the needy. He has won several awards at this front as well. In 2004, he won the Arthur Ashe Humanitarian Award. In 2007, Roddick also created a record for being the first tennis player to win an award from the Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health.
Photo Courtesy: Boss Tweed