25 Nice Quotes on Friendship for You Today
Friendship is one of the most treasured relationship of all. True friends are always there by you in your good as well as bad times. The affection and love you share with your friend/friends cannot be defined or even measured. Here are a few quotes that will enlighten you more on friendship and make you realize its importance and worth in life.
1. True friends stab you in the front.
– Oscar Wilde
2. My true friends have always given me that supreme proof of devotion, a spontaneous aversion for the man I loved.
– Sidonie Gabrielle Colette
3. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
– Albert Camus
4. The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own.
5. It is well, when judging a friend, to remember that he is judging you with the same godlike and superior impartiality.
– Arnold Bennett
6. Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!
– Amanda Bradley
7. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another:’What! You, too? I thought I was the only one.’
– Clive Staples Lewis
8. A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
– Grace Pulpit
9. I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.
– John Burrough