20 Fun Facts About Your Body
Human body is quite a wonder. Read on to know some fun facts about a human body:
1. Did you know that you can fill two large swimming pools with your saliva produced in an average lifetime? Phew!
2. Next time you speak, remember that your tongue is the strongest muscle that you have.
3. Just because they are at the bottom, you shouldn’t underestimate them. Human feet have the honor of having 52 bones. Who would have thought!
4. Bones are not the only thing feet have in plenty. They also harbor 500,000 sweat glands. No wonder they can become stinky so easily.
5. Do you know that something in your body is strong enough to dissolve razor blades? Any guesses? It’s the acid present in your stomach.
6. If all the iron could be extracted from your body, you could end up making a 3 inches long nail.
7. The body heat produced by you in half an hour is enough to boil half a gallon of water. So next time someone says, ‘You are hot!’, you better believe!
8. Sneezes are fast and furious with a speed that often exceeds 100 mph.
9. You can’t tickle yourself. Go on, try it but you’ll never succeed. That’s because there is no element of surprise when you do it to yourself.
10. That little nose of yours can remember as much as 50,000 different kinds of smells and scents.