15 Weird Laws Around the World
While you may be condemning the laws of your country, have a look at some of the most weird, craziest and wackiest laws that lawmakers around the world seem to have made when not in their senses.
1. Chewing gums are banned in Singapore in order to maintain cleanliness in the country.
2. It’s illegal to feed pigeons in open in Venice.
3. The conservative land of Dubai doesn’t allow 2 people of the opposite sex to share a hotel room unless they are married or closely related.
4. Stiletto heels apparently cause more damage to the ground they are walked on, than the wearer’s legs, and hence Greece has banned its women from strutting about in them on it’s monumental national heritage sites.
5. You would have to shell out a fine lest you are caught carrying ice cream cones in your pocket in Kentucky. We wonder whether it’s as bad to carry full ice creams in the pocket!
6. You will get away with smoking a drug like cannabis in Holland, but if you smoke tobacco, you would be termed as a law breaker.
7. A pregnant woman in UK has the privilege of urinating anywhere she pleases, even in a policeman’s helmet.
8. The higher or lower your earning income is in Finland, accordingly you will be charged for breaking traffic laws.
Photo Courtesy: sxc.hu: creationc