15 Beautiful Quotes for Christmas Cards
Christmas is round the corner, and you must have certainly began wrapping up presents and making Christmas cards for your family and friends. Hence, we bring to you brilliant Christmas quotes which when written on your cards will make Christmas greetings furthermore special.
1. This is Christmas: not the tinsel, not the giving and receiving, not even the carols, but the humble heart that receives anew the wondrous gift, the Christ.
– Frank McKibben
2. I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses.
– Taylor Caldwell
3. Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.
– Laura Ingalls Wilder
4. Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide open heart that thinks of others first. The birth of the baby Jesus stands as the most significant event in all history, because it has meant the pouring into a sick world the healing medicine of love which has transformed all manner of hearts for almost two thousand years… Underneath all the bulging bundles is this beating Christmas heart.
– George Matthew Adams
5. Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed, that it might live forevermore to fill our every need, that it shall not be just a day, but last a lifetime through, the miracle of Christmas time that brings God close to you.
– Ann Schultz
6. Peace on earth will come to stay, When we live Christmas every day.
– Helen Steiner Rice
7. It was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, God Bless Us, Every One!
– Charles Dickens
8. I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.
– Harlan Miller