12 Famous Leonardo Dicaprio Quotes
Leonardo DiCaprio has surely created a place in the hearts of people all over the world. The famous Hollywood star has won many awards in his career as an actor. He has also won the Golden Globe award for his awesome performance in the movie ‘The Aviator’. Leonardo believes in versatility and has done many different roles and characters. Listed below are some quotes by the man himself.
1. “I’m probably not going to get married unless I live with somebody for 10 or 20 years. But these people (Romeo and Juliet) took a chance and they did it. We don’t have the balls that Romeo did.”
2. “I don’t think I ever expected anything like an Oscar ever, to tell you the truth. That is not my motivation when I do these roles. I really am motivated by being able to work with great people and create a body of work that I can look back on and be proud of.”
3. “Just last night I was thinking to myself how little of my life has been lived normally and not spent on some far-off movie location. I want to get married and have children. In saying that, I realize I am contradicting everything I’ve said before. I absolutely believe in marriage.”
4. “Love at first sight? I absolutely believe in it! You`ve got to keep the faith. Who doesn`t like the idea that you could see someone tomorrow and she could be the love of your life? It`s very romantic.”
5. “I`ve always been spontaneous and outgoing. I`ve tried lots of things so I`ve got some good life experiences, which is great `cause it means I`ve got lots of material to work with as an actor.”
6. “My God, no! I hate this whole hunk thing! I feel when I see myself in that, and these other cute faces, that I`m just part of this meat factory, like, `Wow! Here`s the hunk of the month! This month we`re showing Leonardo DiCaprio down your throat! Isn`t he cute. Let`s put him on the cover and we`ll sell so many more magazines.` That`s definitely not what I want to be, and I`ve tried real hard to get away from that whole situation.”