10 Quotes To Live By

10 Quotes To Live By

Sometimes in life, you just need that extra push, that extra effort to make a difference. There are also a few quotes which would help you to do just that. The following list of quotes are among those which you should live by.

1. “In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.” – Shing Xiong

2. “Good for the body is the work of the body, and good for the soul is the work of the soul, and good for either is the work of the other.” – Henry David Thoreau

3. “To love is to recognize yourself in other.” – Eckhart Tolle

4. “The essential question is not, “How busy are you?, but “What are you busy at?” – Oprah Winfrey

5. “Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.” – Lou Holtz

6. “Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns!” – Allison Gappa Bottke

7. “I would not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum.” – Frances Willard

8. “Every man is guilty of the good he did not do.” – Voltaire

9. “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss

10. “Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.” – Anonymous

You may also like...

Leave a Reply