11 Things You Didn’t Know About Sandra Bullock
7. While starring in “Murder by Numbers”, she quietly began dating co-star Ryan Gosling, who is 16 years younger than Bullock. The two dated for more than a year, but kept their relationship very private.
8. While touring the set of vehicle-makeover show “Monster Garage” with her godson in 2003, Bullock met tattooed motorcycle tycoon Jesse James. She married him in 2005 to become a step mother to his children. For Bullock, marriage meant a death sentence and in divorced him 2010 after it was found that he was having an extra marital affair. It happened only 8 days after she had won an Oscar and Golden Globe for her role in The Blind Side.
9. In order to have something good in personal life, she adopted a cute three month old Louis Bardo Bullock.
10. Sandra’s sister is a baker and runs a blog Confessions of a (Closet) Master Baker.
11. She is one of the most down to earth persons in Hollywood. She not only cares for her co-stars but every one on the set.