19 Inspirational Life Quotes
You need inspiration for everything you do in your life. The inspiration can be a guiding factor in your life. So, get all inspired by reading the quotes below. Share these inspirational quotes with everyone you know and make them feel good.
1. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – By Michael Jordan
2. “Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. They’re there to let you know that something is worth it.” ― By C. JoyBell C.
3. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – By Christopher Columbus
4. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” – By Zig Ziglar
5. “The day I understood everything, was the day I stopped trying to figure everything out. The day I knew peace was the day I let everything go.” ― By C. JoyBell C.
6. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – By Norman Vincent Peale
7. “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” – By John Wooden.
8. “People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved, and people are being used.” – By Unknown
9. “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” – By Maya Angelou
10. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – By Joshua J. Marine