11 Quotes To Get You Through Hard Times
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. This should be something that we believe in and practice when we think we are going through a terrible period. It is also good to remember that we are not the only ones in this world with problems. There are many more who are going through a difficult time like us and those who are going through times that we cannot even imagine possible. Most of us would have had a life altering experience or know someone who has come out of a situation that no one thought possible. Hard, tough times are not forever and here are some quotes that would help you to get over these hard times.
1. Never give up, and be confident in what you do. There may be tough times, but the difficulties which you face will make you more determined to achieve your objectives and to win against all the odds.
2. I wouldn’t ever say if you’re having tough times then there must be something wrong with you or your attitude. Life’s a fight. It’s a good fight of faith. I encourage people to stay up, stay hopeful, stay faith-filled.
3. Tough times don’t last, but tough people do. And I’ve been through some tough times, and I know a lot of people can recall tough times, and maybe are going through some tough times right now, but they don’t last.
4. When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits – anything that kept me small. My judgment called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving.”
– Kim McMillen
5. So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we’ll never know most of them. But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.
– Stephen Chbosky
6. Do your thing. Do it unapologetically. Don’t be discouraged by criticism. You probably already know what they’re going to say. Pay no mind to the fear of failure. It’s far more valuable than success. Take ownership, take chances, and have fun. And no matter what, don’t ever stop doing your thing.
– Asher Roth