6 Signs That Tell Your Son Has a Girlfriend
Almost every parent wants to know if their son has a girlfriend. It has no magic formula but some clear signs often appear when he is having an affair with a girl. You can spot some signs and easily cross check with the ones mentioned below in order to evaluate the relationship of your son with his girlfriend. So, here are some signs which show your son has a girlfriend.
1. If your son doesn’t want his stuff to be touched or if he stays in his room alone for hours, you can say that he may have a girlfriend.
2. If your son has a girlfriend, he won’t like it and in fact, he would get annoyed if you or your partner takes his cell phone. If he hesitates to give his phone and other stuff to you, then it means he might have a girlfriend.
3. If he seems to be tensed, irritated and has some insecure feeling, then it may mean that your son has a girlfriend. He will find it hard speak to you properly and you can see some guilt in his eyes.
4. You can know if your son has a girlfriend by asking his friends, teachers, or you can even encourage him to share his thoughts with you.
5. If your son makes special efforts to look good, wear good clothes and has become a hygiene freak, it means he has a girlfriend. He will always prefer to look smart and handsome when he goes out.
6. You can talk to your son about dating, relationship, girls and notice how he responds to it. If he seems uncomfortable in the conversation, you can assume he is having a girlfriend. To comfort him, you can talk to him casually about other things which may lead him to admit that he has a girlfriend.
If your son really has a girlfriend, you must talk to him about it with an open mind and accept his choice. The best thing you can do is to try to get him involved with the family and show how much you love him. If he really trusts you, he will open up to you about what is going in his life. All the best!