15 Incredible Facts about America
For all those of you out there who are curious to know about America and some cool unbelievable facts about the country, read ahead. These facts are just for light reading and hope you all enjoy going through it.
1. English is spoken throughout the country. But believe it or not, America does not have an official language. Despite the fact, all the government officers are required to speak English.
2. By Nebraska law, you cannot spit into the wind. This law definitely qualifies as a very strange law of America.
3. The federal government owns almost thirty-two percentage of land in America.
4. Believe it or not, in Pennsylvania, a man has to get a written consent from his wife to buy alcohol. How cool is that?
5. Are you a pizza lover/hater? Well, you would be astonished to know that Americans consume 350 pizzas per second, on an average.
6. There are wineries present in all the fifty states of America.
7. On an average, every American possesses 9 credit cards including bank, gas, electricity etc.
8. When it comes to employment, Wal-Mart is the second-largest employer in the whole of America. Way to go, Wal-Mart!