14 Things You Didn’t Know About Taylor Lautner
Just like me, are you too smitten by this handsome hunk? Come on, it has to be a crime to be this sexy. Taylor Lautner looks no less than one of those Greek Gods. He is most known for his role as Jacob Black in the Twilight Series. Once he was noticed by the audience, there was no turning back for Taylor. In the year 2010, he was ranked number two on the list of 50 Sexiest Men of 2010 by Glamor Magazine. People also ranked him as number 4 on the list of Most Amazing Bodies. Until 2010, he was considered as the highest-paid teenage actor of Hollywood. There is obviously more to Taylor than those rock-hard abs and that perfectly chiseled features. Want to learn more about him? Read along.
- Taylor was born on February 11, 1992 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. His father’s name is Dan, his mother’s name is Deborah and his younger sister’s name is Makena. He also owns a pet Maltese named Roxy.
- Besides being an actor, Taylor is also a professionally trained martial artist. His martial art instructor is Mike Chat. He took his first karate class at the age of 6. He also appeared in an ISKA karate event that was televised on ESPN in 2003.
- Taylor is 5′ 10½” tall and his weight is around 155-160 lbs.
- Taylor has German, French, and Dutch roots. He is also part Native American, thanks to his mother.
- He used to have a celebrity crush on Jessica Alba. But his current crush is Megan Fox.
- His favorite color is baby blue.
- He loves to eat steak and meat. His favorite cuisines are Chinese and Mexican, while his favorite flavor of ice cream is cake batter.