10 Tips On How to Get Great Hair
Hair care is as important as skin care. If your hair isn’t healthy, it may cause skin problems and demean your looks. So, we share 10 most important tips on how to get great hair.
1. Trim you hair often. If you have split ends, your hair will lose its appeal, health and growth. So ensure that your get rid of split ends by trimming your hair as and when you feel your hair needs one.
2. You must wash your hair regularly. And every time you wash, it is important to condition your hair. Do not use strong shampoo, instead use mild one.
3. Blow dry can cause adverse damage to your hair, if not used properly. Make sure you use a towel to take out the excess water before blow drying your hair. Try and keep the heat to minimal.
4. Never brush your hair when it is wet. It is important to let the hair dry fully before brushing it. Do not pull your hair with force to get rid of tangles. Use a serum to soften the hair and then remove tangles gently.
5. Drink plenty of water, as it is important to keep your body hydrated and energized. As per a recent study, water makes almost one-fourth of the weight of one strand of hair!
6. Eat plenty of proteins and vitamins. This is one important way to get great hair. Eating the right and healthy food will provide the necessary nutrients to your hair and keep it healthy. Include lots of green vegetables, fish, meat and cereals in your daily diet.
7. Olive oil is the best tonic for your hair. Heat some olive oil and apply it evenly on your hair, including the scalp. Let it stay for 45 minutes, after which you can wash your hair with mild shampoo, suitable to your hair type.
8. Try and use leave-in conditioners as and when possible, because they help your hair to heal and grow.
9. It is better to wash your hair with cool water. If it is cold outside, it is probably a good idea to at least wash off your hair with cool water the last time, just before getting out of the tub.
10. Don’t over do anything! Be it shampooing, brushing or combing. If you keep fiddling with your hair, it isn’t good either. The most important thing to keep in mind is to ensure you do the hair care routines to the recommended amount only.