28 Benefits of Jogging
Have you been considering jogging as your daily workout but never really got around it? Do you need some motivation to start jogging? Well, read these 28 benefits of jogging to help you put on your jogging shoes:
1. Jogging keeps you fit.
2. It makes you strong, and hence, you can endure physical hardships better than before.
3. It makes you active in your personal, professional and social life.
4. It improves your metabolic rate which in turn helps you to burn calories faster.
5. It helps you to keep your body weight in control.
6. Jogging makes your muscles strong and sturdy.
7. It provides strength to your bones.
8. It makes you more energetic.
9. Jogging is known to help people suffering from sleep disorders or insomnia.
10. Jogging helps to target that stubborn abdominal fat which normally doesn’t reduce that easily.
11. Jogging is a great way to de-stress your mind. Whenever your mind is full of emotional clutter, jogging helps you to see through it.
12. It helps to uplift your mood and makes you more cheerful.
13. It improves overall blood circulation of the entire body which further helps to protect the body against many cardiovascular disorders and diseases.
14. Jogging helps to keep the blood pressure in check.
Photo Courtesy: Ed Yourdon