11 Wonderful Things to Know About Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer Lawrence has surely won many hearts for her recent performances in the movies ‘American Hustle’ and ‘Silver Linings Playbook’. She was nominated for the ‘Best Supporting Actress’ at the Oscars 2014. She did not win in the category, but was a strong contender for the award. Listed below are some wonderful things to know about the pretty actress, read on.
1. Jennifer is one talkative person. She was voted as the most talkative child in the seventh grade. Her friends used to call her ‘Nitro’ because of her talking ways. She was a cheerleader in her high school days.
2. Not many people know that Jennifer had auditioned for the role of Bella in the ‘Twilight’ series. She lost the role to Kristen Stewart. Well, it would have been interesting to watch Jennifer pair up with Robert Pattinson.
3. Jennifer loves horses! Her family has a horse farm and that is the reason she got so close to horses. In fact, Jennifer also had a pet pony named ‘Muffin’. Aww! That is just so sweet.
4. Jennifer is truly desirable! Jennifer was ranked at the first spot in the list of ’99 Most Desirable Women’ according the Ask men’s survey. She truly deserves the title.
5. Jennifer loves watching comedy movies. She had once stated in an interview, that she knows every word from her favorite comedy movies. Her three favorite movies are ‘Step Brothers’, ‘Anchorman’ and ‘Dumb & Dumber’.
6. Jennifer has a strange obsession. She is obsessed with the show ‘Homeland’. She had stated in an interview that she never misses any scene from her favorite show Homeland. Seems like she is quite a TV addict.