16 Ways to Tell Whether a Guy is Interested in You from his Body Language
Does he like me or does he like me not? Put your doubts away. Here are some sure fire tips to tell if a guy is interested in you from his body language.
1. If a guy seems nervous but smiles a lot when you are around, chances are he likes you. Nervous body language can include running fingers through hair and other hair touching signs.
2. Sometimes, it becomes difficult to find out if this guy is interested in you when you are in a group and he is talking to all of them. But, his body will be naturally or unintentionally inclining towards you even though you aren’t the person he talks to the most.
3. Every now and then, when the two of you are in the same room, you catch him staring at you. This is a definite feeling a girl just cannot overlook.
4. He finds it tough to keep his hands off you. He takes every opportunity to circle his arms around your waist or hold your shoulders or hands. He could tuck a strand behind your ear or push hair away from your face.
5. A guy that is really interested will maintain eye contact with you. He will really look into your eyes. He will show active interest in listening to what you have to say or not say.
6. He stands tall when you stand next to him. He may even try to impress you with his assets, knowledge and other qualifications he deems can impress a girl. A little show-off means no harm.
7. He takes time to explain things to you and seeks your opinion like that matters more than anything else.
8. When a guy seeks proximity with you, he is trying to indicate he is comfortable with you around. He wants to stay close to you and seems to enjoy the feeling.