9 Very Interesting Facts About Miley Cyrus, Good Girl Gone Bad
Born on November 23, 1992, Miley Cyrus is an American recording artist and actress. She rose to stardom while portraying the role of a teen pop star in the Disney television series ‘Hannah Montana’. She is the daughter of the famous country singer Billy Ray Cyrus. Do you wish to know more about her? Then check out some very interesting facts about Miley Cyrus.
1. While she was named Destiny Hope, Miley’s nickname ‘Smiley’ later evolved into what it is today.
2. Miley was asked to leave evangelical private school as a child. Whether she was asked to do so because she tried to steal her teacher’s scooter or because she told her classmates about French kiss is yet to be known!
3. Did you know that Miley loves to ride a horse? Miley grew up on a ranch in Tennessee. She started riding horses when she was as small as 2 years old. While very young, she used to braid her horse’s tails. She once remarked in an interview that this is one of the several things, which she misses about not staying in the south eastern state anymore.
4. In 2004, when Miley was only 12 years old, she beat 1000 other contestants to land a role in the super hit Disney show ‘Hannah Montana’. Miley acted the role of a hugely popular young pop star who keeps her celebrity status a secret so that she could enjoy the life of a normal young girl.
5. Miley released her autobiography titled ‘Miles to Go’ in the year 2009. By that time, her music career and acting was going very well. The book provides a glimpse of her personal life and contains some rare family photos and stories.