Top 8 Natural Remedies For Acne
Acne is a type of skin disorder characterized by outbreaks of nodules or cysts. Commonly occurring on the face, chest, neck, shoulders, back and upper arms, acne does not just cause physical disturbance but also places a lot of emotional stress on the individual. While the problem is not restrictive to any specific age group, adolescents and teenagers are more vulnerable to this skin condition. There are millions of cures available for acne. However, not all of them produce the best results. In such cases, the only reliable method that you can resort to is natural remedies. Here’s a list of a few natural remedies for acne.
1. Apply a mix of fine oatmeal and natural yogurt on the affected area and leave it to dry. Wash with lukewarm water. Subsequently use an antibiotic lotion suitable to your skin type.
2. Cook a couple of tea bags with dried basil for 15 minutes. Soak cotton ball in this solution and apply on acne.
3. Make a paste of cinnamon powder and honey and apply on acne overnight. Wash it in the morning.
4. Mix fresh lime juice in boiled milk and use to treat pimples and blackheads.
5. Using fresh mint every night on acne treats the problem effectively. Adding turmeric powder with mint furthers benefits the purpose, since the latter is known to possess anti-infection properties.
6. Roast and create a powder of pomegranate skin and make a paste with fresh lime juice to apply on the outbreaks.
7. Use soaps and products made from aloe vera since it is known to be effective on acne.
8. Apply ripe tomato paste and wash it off after some time.
Often, diagnosing the cause of acne helps to arrive at a more suitable solution rather than going through the entire gamut of remedies and reaching one after a while. However, any kind of acne can be handled well with healthy and wise eating habits, good amount of sleep, exercising and by keeping stress at bay.