Top 12 Gordon Ramsay Quotes
Gordon Ramsay is a well known chef and television personality. Gordon is known for his humorous quotes and witty sense of humor. His witty quotes keep everyone in splits around him. Listed below are some top quotes by Gordon Ramsay.
1. “I don’t like looking back. I’m always constantly looking forward. I’m not the one to sort of sit and cry over spilt milk. I’m too busy looking for the next cow.”
2. “I think every chef, not just in America, but across the world, has a double-edged sword – two jackets, one that’s driven, a self-confessed perfectionist, thoroughbred, hate incompetence and switch off the stove, take off the jacket and become a family man.”
3. “They say cats have nine lives. I’ve had 12 already and I don’t know how many more I’ll have.”
4. “Find what’s hot, find what’s just opened and then look for the worst review of the week. There is so much to learn from watching a restaurant getting absolutely panned and having a bad experience. Go and see it for yourself.”
5. “If you want to become a great chef, you have to work with great chefs. And that’s exactly what I did. The minute you start compromising for the sake of massaging somebody’s ego, that’s it, game over.”
6. “I’ve had a lot of success; I’ve had failures, so I learn from the failure. When you cook under pressure you trade perfection. I cook, I create, I’m incredibly excited by what I do, I’ve still got a lot to achieve.”