Top 10 Quotes For A Broken Heart
Mending a broken heart is not so easy, especially if it’s your first fall on the crooked and twisted road of love. Nevertheless, a broken heart can never be underestimated. Some people even go the extent of harming themselves as they can’t take the pressure, the anxiety and the emotional pain of being left alone. If you’re trying to heal a broken heart or know someone with a broken heart, then we suggest reading these quotes to help soothe you.
1. “Somewhere there’s someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile. So when you’re lonely remember it’s true: somebody somewhere is thinking of you.” – Anonymous
2. “A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it.” – Anonymous
3. “Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I’ve felt, letting go is the most painful yet.” – Anonymous
4. “If someone you love hurts you, cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.” – Anonymous
5. “Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.” – Anonymous
6. ” There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, and people we can’t live without but have to let go.” – Anonymous
7. “No man is worth your tears and when you find the one who is, he will never make you cry.” – Anonymous
8. “Love is like a puzzle. When you’re in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a while to get everything back together. ” – Anonymous
9. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Anonymous
10. “When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.” – Anonymous
These are quotes that will help you in dealing with your broken heart.