Top 10 Fashion Trends For Fall 2011
With fall arriving, perhaps you need a little updating of your wardrobe, don’t you? Well, we present you a quick guide to help you in buying stuff that will make you look chic and classy this season. Sexy and classic are the two features you need to have while updating your wardrobe this fall.
1. It’s the hat which has made a huge comeback this year, and it’s so nice to have a classy hat besides a lovely pencil skirt. The waist’s emphasis has returned, whether on a pencil skirt, belted swingy coat, or a curvy dress. Hence, splurge over this tip!
2. Mustard, rust, and emerald hues are all in fashion. Polka dots, patchwork, are all in style this fall.
3. Don’t forget to add a trench coat! You can choose any color besides black, probably pastel grey, beige, or powder blue. You can wear this long coat on any trouser or pants, along with a smart top.
4. Add a smart leather jacket to any shimmering top combined with plain black slim pants. This attire will make you look smashing.
5. You can also add bright colored pants to complete your wardrobe.