Top 10 Broken Friendship Quotes
You thought your friendship will never end. You thought you will stay friends forever, with no one or nothing to come in your way. But alas! You are facing this day, where you and your friend have strayed on the path of friendship. These are some quotes to give words to your feelings after your broken friendship.
1. “A friendship that can cease has never been real.” - St. Jerome
2. “Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks.” – Waqas Ahmad
3. “True friendship is like sound health, the value is seldom appreciated until it is lost.” - Charles Caleb Colton
4. “Make as many friends as you can, but don’t build your life on them alone. It’s an unstable foundation.” - Sean Covey
5. “An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.” - Buddha
6. “Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest…it’s about who came, and never left your side.” - Anonymous
7. “The worst solitude is to be destitute of sincere friendship.” - Sir Francis Bacon
8. “Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together exactly the same way.” - Charles Kingsley
9. “The sword wounds the body, but words wound the soul. These are the wounds I received in the house of my friends.” - Zechariah
10. “Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.” - Ecclesiastes
Photo Courtesy: Mel B.