15 Things Every Woman Should Do Before She Dies
Life is short but the irony is that there is a lot more you don’t do, see or experience when you are alive than what you do or see. So, here is a must do checklist for all women before you actually kick the bucket. Do them when you are healthy, fit and fine for turning back time is impossible.
1. Get yourself a dramatically new hairstyle. It’s just hair and it will grow back. Cut it short, grow it long, go bald, color it a dramatic red or purple or just about something that you have always secretly wanted to do but never wanted to risk it.
2. Go on a holiday and no not with family and friends but all alone. Does it sound whimsical to you? It sure is but the liberty of breaking free from bonds and rules are best experienced when you travel alone.
3. Make new friends and this is possible at any age. Go out, party with them and if you are lucky; you might just find a soul mate in one that you never found before.
4. Go skinny dipping but make sure you don’t violate rules of the land. This is yet another liberating experience that you must try at least once to feel the thrill and the excitement.
5. Indulge in some fats. And not just healthy fats. If you are someone who constantly counts calories; this is the time to let go. Have that dessert you’ve been longing to eat.
6. Splurge. Women don’t really need a reason to shop but if there is something you’ve been fancying; buy that before you run out of time and regret for not having owned and used it. A gorgeous beauty on wheels or a designer bag or a complete makeover. Get it.
7. Go on an extreme adventure with similar minded friends. It could be mountain biking, trekking in high altitudes, bungee jumping, para-gliding, rafting or just about something to get a taste of what extreme adventure really is.
8. Audition for a role in a play, movie or some media flick. If you get it, you’ll know what media limelight is and if you don’t; you got the experience.