15 Quotes To Overcome Worry And Anxiety
We worry about a lot of things in life. We worry about the chores that await us as soon as we wake up, we worry about our friends, partner, spouses and parents, we worry about money and we are anxious to know what each day is going to bring us. Sometimes worry eat up all our energy and we are left with nothing else to look forward to. Instead of succumbing to worries and spoiling your life, you should try to overcome it. Here are some positive quotes that would help you overcome worry and anxiety.
1. You’re not going to die. Here’s the white-hot truth: if you go bankrupt, you’ll still be okay. If you lose the gig, the lover, the house, you’ll still be okay. If you sing off-key, get beat by the competition, have your heart shattered, get fired…it’s not going to kill you. Ask anyone who’s been through it.
2. I promise you nothing is as chaotic as it seems. Nothing is worth your health. Nothing is worth poisoning yourself into stress, anxiety, and fear.
3. Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.
-Arthur Somers Roche
4. Worrying is carrying tomorrow’s load with today’s strength- carrying two days at once. It is moving into tomorrow ahead of time. Worrying doesn’t empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
-Corrie ten Boom
5. Let yourself be open and life will be easier. A spoon of salt in a glass of water makes the water undrinkable. A spoon of salt in a lake is almost unnoticed.
6. If you gathered up all the fearful thoughts that exist in the mind of the average person, looked at them objectively, and tried to decide just how much good they provided that person, you would see that not some but all fearful thoughts are useless. They do no good. Zero. They interfere with dreams, hopes, desire and progress.
7. Sometimes people let the same problem make them miserable for years when they could just say, So what. That’s one of my favorite things to say. So what.
8. Because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart even when it leads you off the well worn path.