10 Quotes To Make Someone Feel Better
It is impossible to be happy at all times. People are sad for a lot of reasons. They could be physically sick and that could bring their spirits down. They could be depressed about a lost job, a failed marriage or a relationship or have money problems. You might not have the words to console them or be in a situation where you feel your words are not enough to make them feel better or comfort them. Here are a few quotes that would help you make someone feel better. You can use these in a card, send them as a message or just say it when you are talking to that person.
1. Please know that there are much better things in life than being lonely or liked or bitter or mean or self-conscious. We are all full of shit. Go love someone just because, I know your heart may be badly bruised, or even the victim of numerous knifings but it will always heal even if you don’t want it to, it keeps going. There are the most fantastic, beautiful things and people out there, I promise. It’s up to you to find them.
2. Some people will never ‘get you’. Do not spend eternity asking why. People will see you differently, just cherish those who lift your soul.
-Dodinsky’s Garden of Thoughts
3. You are not useless. You are not hopeless. And no matter how scared you are, you will never be alone. And deep down, somewhere, in the part of you that decided the good days and your happiness and your health were all worth fighting for, you know that, too. Hold onto that knowledge. It will see you through the worst.
4. People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; Be kind anyway. If you are successful you will win some false friends and true enemies. Succeed anyway. If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you. Be honest and frank anyway. What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; Build anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give the world the best you’ve got anyway. You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.
5. Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.
– Anne Frank