13 Quotes To Inspire Women
A woman is one of god’s wonderful creation. She plays many roles in a person’s life. A caring mother, a loving sister, a romantic girlfriend and a wonderful friend. She loves and sacrifices a lot so people around her can be happy. But many times we do not give a woman credit for the different roles she plays in our lives and she herself does not seem to know her importance and how much joy sh brings. It is important that a woman feels and knows her self-worth and people around her too appreciate her for what she is. Here are some inspirational quotes for some truly wonderful women out there.
1. Inside every woman, is a crazy girl. And we all know what I’m talking about. That part of you that is entangled with insecurities, fears, and absolute insanity! The art of femininity lies in the molding, pounding, and defeating of that crazy girl on a daily basis! Look at any woman, and you’re looking at a woman fighting a daily battle, wielding her weapons in war, every day! I have said it before and I’ll say it again: it is never easy being a woman! And if we could only pound that crazy, insecure girl out of ourselves, it would make such the difference!
― C. JoyBell C.
2. Whatever you do, be different – that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out.
3. The day will come when men will recognize woman as his peer, not only at the fireside, but in councils of the nation. Then, and not until then, will there be the perfect comradeship, the ideal union between the sexes that shall result in the highest development of the race.
– Susan B. Anthony
4. A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts.
– Nancy Rathburn
5. You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.
– Maya Angelou
6. When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
– Helen Keller
7. A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.
– Melinda Gates