20 Quotes To Get You Through The Day
Going through the same routines everyday can make anyone dull and uninspired. It can also make them pretty bored of life. People could be bored of their work, their home life or the school that they go to. Sometimes the ennui that sets in because of one’s routine can make them wonder why they even bother to wake up in the morning and go through their motions. Things do not always have to be like this. You can change your routine, get a new job, try something different, get a new hobby, go out more often or try something drastic. If you do not want to try any of the above, these quotes may help you get through the day. You can download them to your phone, take a print out and paste them where you can see it or write a quote every day.
1. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”.
– Mary Anne Radmacher
2. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice.
– Steve Jobs
3. Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.
4. Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
– Judy Garland
5. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.
— Steve Jobs
6. Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown Jr.
7. Someone once told me that ‘time’ is a predator that stalks us all our lives. But I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment because it will never come again.
— Jean-Luc Picard
8. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
— Thomas Jefferson
9. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
— Michael Jordan
10. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
– Albert Einstein