10 Quotes about Christmas Trees
Christmas tree signifies the true spirit of Christmas. The tree in that corner of your home stands for hope and faith. It also signifies the good luck in the year to come. Listed below are some quotes about Christmas trees, read on.
1. “Make your plate look like a Christmas tree,’ I tell people, ‘mostly green with splashes of other bright colors.” – Victoria Moran
2. “I played guitar from the age of four or five. Every year there would be a slightly larger triangular box under the Christmas tree, until finally I got one that was big enough to make a proper sound.” – Johnny Marr
3. “The Earth reminded us of a Christmas tree ornament hanging in the blackness of space. As we got farther and farther away it diminished in size. Finally it shrank to the size of a marble, the most beautiful marble you can imagine.” – James Irwin
4. “A pretty woman is a Christmas tree,’ my mother told me in the airport. This fella is hanging things on my branches as his gaze sweeps from my face all the way down my body to my hips and then back to my face. Ideas fly from his widened eyes and land on me like teeny, decorative burdens. He is giving me shyness, maybe, some book smarts, and a certain yielding sweetness in bed. The oil-slick eyes get me, and I find myself hanging a few ornaments myself, giving him deft hands and a sense of humor.” – Joshilyn Jackson
5. “There’s no experience quite like cutting your own live Christmas tree out of your neighbor’s yard.” – Dan Florence