11 Quotes About Celebrities
Quotes are always inspirational. Sometimes quotes explain the meaning of life in a sentence. And, sometimes quotes just pep up the mood. Celeb quotes have been really popular over the years. In fact, people just wait to hear a celeb quote they admire. Listed below are some quotes about celebs you cannot afford to miss. Read on to know more.
1. “I don’t believe in happy endings, but I do believe in happy travels, because ultimately, you die at a very young age, or you live long enough to watch your friends die. It’s a mean thing, life.” – George Clooney
2. “Don’t say: ‘can’t do that’, ‘won’t do that’. I’ve never thought in that way about work. The genuine truth, and I do think about this a lot, is that I’m one of the least competitive people you’ll ever meet. Except with myself.” – Daniel Craig
3. “Eventually stardom is going to go away from me. It goes away from everybody and all you have in the end is to be able to look back and like the choices you made.” – Matt Damon
4. “If there’s any message to my work, it is ultimately that it’s OK to be different, that it’s good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgement on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color.” – Johnny Depp
5. “I believe there’s an inner power that makes winners or losers. And the winners are the ones who really listen to the truth of their hearts.” – Sylvester Stallone
6. “I believe you make your day. You make your life. So much of it is all perception, and this is the form that I built for myself. I have to accept it and work within those compounds, and it’s up to me.” – Brad Pitt