13 Movie Quotes About Friendship
Friendship Quotes leave a good impact especially if it from a movie. The many expressions and emotions of friendship do play an important part. Listed are some movie quotes about friendship you can share. Do read and share the quotes with your friends.
1. “It’s an insane world, but in it there’s one sanity, the loyalty of old friends.” – By Messala, Ben-Hur (1959)
2. “I found out what the secret to life is – friends. Best friends.” – By Ninny Threadgoode, Fried Green Tomatoes (1991)
3. “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.” – By Dumbledore Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001)
4. “I don’t know how much longer I can keep going without a friend. I used to be able to do it very easily, but that was before I knew what having a friend was like.” – By Charlie, The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)
5. “An old friend is never an extra guest.” – By Alexander Sebastian, Notorious (1946)
6. ” Shrek: [to Donkey] WHY…are you following me?
Donkey: Oh, I’ll tell you why. [sings]
‘Cause I’m all alone.
There’s no one here beside me.
My problems have all gone.
There’s no one to deride me!
But ya gotta have friends!
Shrek: Stop singing! Well, it’s no wonder you don’t have any friends.
Donkey: Wow! Only a true friend would be that truly honest.”
– by Shrek (2001)
7. “I have a dream too, but it’s about singing and dancing and making people happy. It’s the kind of dream that gets better the more people you share it with. And I found a whole group of friends who have the same dream, and that makes us sort of like a family.” – By Kermit, The Muppet Movie (1979)