12 Interesting Facts About the Handsome Director-Actor Ben Affleck
Ben Affleck was always a man worth drooling over and he became the heartthrob of countless women across the world recently after his Oscar winning movie, Argo, came into international spotlight. Here are some interesting facts about this dishy looking man of many talents.
1. This nugget is of a little weird nature. Before getting into direction with his first full-length feature film in 2007 with ‘Gone Baby Gone,’ Affleck made his directorial debut in 1993 with the short movie, “I Killed My Lesbian Wife, Hung Her on a Meat Hook, and Now I Have a Three-Picture Deal at Disney.”
2. His wife, Jennifer Garner, had once mentioned seeing a beautiful $14,000 Sol Rafael diamond ring. To fulfill her wish of owning the ring, Ben got his father to hand-deliver the cash so he could get her the ring as quickly as possible. Now who wouldn’t want such a romantic, handsome and well-off guy?
3. This handsome man is a Golden Globe award winner which he got for Best Screenplay-Motion Picture for the movie ‘Good Will Hunting’ in 1998.
4. The world knows about his high profile and much publicized relationships with current wife Jennifer Garner and ex fiancé Jennifer Lopez. But what many do not know is that Affleck had a brief romance with actress Gwyneth Paltrow following her breakup with Brad Pitt.
5. All of the actor’s teeth are capped.
6. When asked about his political views, Affleck says that he is a staunch Democrat.